SMIRT - Software Engineer
SMIRT is a powerful viewing, CAM and die planning software solution designed explicitly for the Die Build stamping industry. SMIRT products have been developed specifically for the Shop-Floor environment and provide machinists and other users with powerful easy to use ‘Viewing’, 'Planning' and ‘CAM’ tools that dramatically enhance productivity.
• Learn development environment for existing product lines
• Analyze and debug problems as they arize in existing versions
• Contribute input to new development activities
• Develop new products when defined and approved
• Work well with others and work autonomously with limited oversight
• Communicate progress of projects as needed
5+ years of C++ programming is required. Additional development languages include: .net, Java script and HTML.
Bachelor Degree in related field is preferred. Mobile application development and good math skills are preferred.
We would love to hear from you
Please email your resume (include salary requirement) to USCareers@verosoftware.com .
Please include “SMR DEVELOPER” in the reference line of your email.